Friday, December 2, 2011

Welcome!

This blog is going to be a challenge. For one, I suspect it means I'm going to have to start doing my hair more often. Not easy when you're someone who frequently chooses more sleep over presentable hair. If you see me sporting smooth, straight hair on this blog, know that it means I actually put some effort into it. Again, not an easy feat since my hair's natural inclination is to look like an out-of-control hot mess. I frequently wake up, look in the mirror, and wonder what small bird has tried to nest in my hair overnight. That's the kind of hot mess we're talking about. I'll try to spare everyone that sight, but I'm going to be honest, it's probably unavoidable. Secondly, I'll probably have to stop doing my makeup in the car, which is something other drivers will actually be grateful for now that I think about it. So there you go. It's already a success. Safer roads in Minnesota. You're welcome, fellow motorists. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment — you'll make my day! xoxo Ali