Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Faux Fancy






Sweater: Ann Taylor, Booties: Steve Madden Luxe, Bracelet: Ann Taylor, Watch: Michael Kors,
Belt: from Elizabeth and James sweater, Necklace: Elizabeth Ngo (vintage button jewelry), Ring: vintage

Being home makes me feel like a total lady of leisure. Everything I do seems fancy. I get to sleep in, go out to eat all the time, drive my mom's big, fancy car, and spend the majority of each day shopping. (Did I mention I'm also totally broke when I leave home?) I like to think of it as training for my future career as a trophy wife, which, by the way, I'm going to be SUPER prepared for by the time I land a sugar daddy. So it only makes sense that I'd be lounging around in my fur, right? After all, nothing screams fancy like fur. Or in my case, faux fur. To be totally honest, faux fur that I found on major clearance on Black Friday. Turns out this faux fur sweater is more appropriate than I realized since it turns out I'm pretty faux fancy. And after re-reading all this, I guess I'm less fancy and more of a freeloader. Oh, well. To be honest, I'm totally fine with either. Freeloading might even be preferrable. Less work that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment — you'll make my day! xoxo Ali