Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Sparkle

  
 
 
  
Jeans: Paige Denim
Shoes: Steve Madden
Sweater: Gap (sparkly version is gone, but similar here
Purse: Kenneth Cole



I feel like I'm really getting into the holiday spirit with these Christmas-colored pants and sparkly sweater. Although "getting into" probably isn't the right phrase considering my TV has been tuned to nothing but ABC Family's "25 Days of Christmas" and horrible Lifetime holiday movies for weeks. These red jeans are surprisingly versatile and have been getting a lot of action lately, but they're pretty recognizable. I worry that my coworkers are starting to notice how often I wear them, so I might have to take a break from them soon. Plus people have started bringing cookies to work, so chances are they're not going to fit for very much longer. 

On the upside, I think I may have found my Christmas outfit. Now I just have to make sure the sweater is long enough to cover having my pants unbuttoned at the table, and I'll be all set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment — you'll make my day! xoxo Ali