Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Faux Real




  

Jeans: Paige Denim, Blouse: Bellatrix, Faux Fur Vest: Joie, Booties: Nine West,
Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelets: Lucky

I almost got some good outdoor photos yesterday, possibly my last chance to do so this week before Mother Nature spits all over me, but apparently I'm incapable of remembering to charge my camera, so it was a no go. By the time I got home and had access to my charger it was dark outside. Anyone remember that show "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" Well, the answer is yes. Yes, I am afraid of the dark. Thank you for pointing it out, 90's Nickelodeon. I'm not even ashamed to admit it. It might be an irrational fear (much like my fear of getting stabbed in the shower, despite never having seen Psycho), but it also prevents me from getting abducted and/or axe-murdered, so I'm counting it as a win. 

Anyone who knows me knows I'm currently obsessed with faux fur. Like, possibly beyond a healthy obsession. Case in point, I spent Sunday night laying on a faux fur pillow, covered in a faux fur blanket, wearing faux fur slippers, and watching the Golden Globes. It's an exciting life I lead, I know. You may remember me coveting this Joie faux fur vest pre-Christmas here. Sadly, Santa apparently doesn't pay as much attention to my blog as you'd think (shocking, I know), because Christmas came and went without that vest under the tree. But as with most things in my life, Nordstrom answered my prayers, and suddenly put it on serious sale. (Don't be discouraged if it says not available. It keeps showing up on and off.) Now if they could just give some attention to other 500 items on my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment — you'll make my day! xoxo Ali