Thursday, May 17, 2012

Minty Fresh






Jeans: Urban  Outfitters, T-shirt: Jason Wu for Target, Blazer: H&M,
Shoes: Bandolino, Sunglasses: Kate Spade


Inspired by the fact that it officially feels like summer here (which means sandals 24/7) and that when I talked to my mother the other day she was at a salon getting a pedicure, I finally worked up the energy to give myself a manicure/pedicure this past weekend. Since I don't have the same baller lifestyle (or income) as my mom, I treated myself to a poor-girl's mani-pedi. Aka, I turned on some soothing music, opened the windows in my sunroom, and painted my own nails. I wish I could say that I planned the turquoise color to match these great mint-colored jeans from Urban Outfitters, but that would require me to know what I was going to wear more than five minutes before getting dressed. Clearly I don't have that kind of foresight. So it's just a happy coincidence that my nails have somehow managed to coordinate to everything I've worn this week. Of course I've only managed to take outfit photos once (fresh air tires me out), so you'll just have to take my word for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment — you'll make my day! xoxo Ali