Friday, May 4, 2012

Ketchup-and-Mustard Combo







Blazer: H&M, Shirt: Jason Wu for Target, Skirt: Hinge (Nordstrom), Shoes: Nine West,
Sunglasses: Kate Spade, Earrings: Target. Watch: Michael Kors, Ring: Vintage

I only got a few photos in this blazer because it was so hot here the other day I was convinced I was either having flashes or getting heat stroke while wearing it. Sad because I was so delighted by this ketchup-and-mustard colored ensemble. It wasn't so hot that I didn't immediately walk 3.5 miles to get frozen yogurt after this, but that's beside the point. This outfit is kind of a rip-off of one of the looks from the Jason Wu for Target lookbook except for the fact that I already had a remarkably similar skirt already hanging in my closet. See, it pays to know what you have ahead of time! Especially since I'm pretty sure the black skirt in the lookbook is the only thing I didn't buy from that collection. I have no shame. I had more planned out to say about this outfit, but now it's Friday, and I'm tired, and all I can think about is what I'll be wearing to go out with friends tonight. Rest assured it won't be quite as buttoned-up as this outfit, nor will I look as classy as I do here. But if I'm lucky, the night will still end with frozen yogurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment — you'll make my day! xoxo Ali