Thursday, March 1, 2012

Practical Pants





Pants: Ann Taylor, Sweater: Ann Taylor, Chambray shirt: J.Crew, Shoes: Ivanka Trump,
Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelets: Ann Taylor and Simon Sebbag, Earrings: Simon Sebbag

Does anyone else remember that terrible MTV show Rich Girls with Ally Hilfiger that aired for approximately five seconds? The one where she claimed that people in the Midwest wore cargo pants to carry tools or potatoes or something? (No? Just me, then?) I'm pretty sure I was wearing cargo pants when I watched that show and was deeply offended. Seriously, Rich Girls, like I'm ever going to actually use the pockets. I prefer not to look like I have a growth on the side of my leg, thank you very much. Anyway, despite the fact that they apparently make MTV reality stars think I'm a farmer of some sort, skinny cargo pants are one of my favorite things. They're so comfortable, and this army green color is great neutral without being entirely boring. I love it with any shade of pink or blue and probably a million other things I haven't yet discovered. Plus wearing these gives me a chance to change out of the same pair of jeggings I would otherwise wear every single day of my life. Don't judge me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment — you'll make my day! xoxo Ali