Friday, February 17, 2012

Tangerine Dream



 
 
Jeans: Democracy, Top: Joie, Blazer: Sara Berman, Booties: Steve Madden Luxe,
Sunglasses: Armani Exchange, Watch: Michael Kors

Awkward encounters with my neighbors, who I can say with almost 100% certainty think I'm totally crazy, are what makes taking outfit photos so hilarious. For example, while my roommate was snapping these for me, one of the cute boys across the street chose that exact moment to come outside. I might as well have been posing on top of his car I was standing so close to it. Which made it extra awkward when he needed to get in it and drive away. Me hollering things like, "Don't look at me! Just ignore everything I'm doing!" and "This doesn't concern you!" clearly did not make the awkward situation any better. However he did reply, "Don't worry, I'm wearing my blindfold. Not looking!" which I appreciated. So thanks, cute neighbor boy. And sorry for being so awkward.

I blogged about this top WAYYY back in December when I first bought it, and yesterday was finally it's day to shine. This tangerine color is officially my new favorite color for spring, and the loose pleats make it super lightweight and comfortable. Plus, this blouse actually proved to be good luck yesterday, since I finally got the promotion I've been waiting on at work. Yay, lucky blouse! Keep up the good work.

2 comments:

  1. Love this look -- too cute! The color of that blouse is just perfect.

    Awkward encounters are why I'm too scared to take photos outside -- that and the fact I'm afraid someone might actually steal my camera while I'm using it! lol!

    XOXO, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wining style! I too am in love with this blouse! I need one! Lemme know if you wanna follow ea other :} http://somelikeitsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment — you'll make my day! xoxo Ali