Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Metallic Monday





Pants: Gap, Tank top: Ann Taylor, Cardigan: June, Shoes: Via Spiga, Belt: Gap, 
Bracelet: Ann Taylor, Watch: Michael Kors, Earrings: Simon Sebbag

I know it's not Monday anymore, but I wore this yesterday, and I'm a sucker for alliteration, so just go with it, okay? Normally I'm not one for matching your lipstick to your pants, especially when they're both neon pink, but this lipstick from Bobbi Brown's neons and nudes collection is just too fun to resist. I'm completely obsessed with it. There's also a super bright orange in the collection, which I sort of love, but I tried it out when I was home last weekend, and it didn't get a great reaction. My dad looked straight at me and said, "You look like the Joker" before taking a super closer-up shot of my face to laugh at later. Not exactly the reaction I want my face to inspire in people. So pink it is.

I met some friends for happy hour yesterday, and it's officially the only way I'm starting off my week from now on. I had planned to get some good outdoor photos in a non-sketchy alleyway pre-booze, but the call of margaritas was just too strong, and I missed my chance. We tried to take some after a few drinks (always a good idea), and it literally started blizzarding on top of me. Hence the of photos of me looking like I'm standing in a wind tunnel. Luckily multiple margaritas have a way of keeping a girl warm.

1 comment:

  1. I love the shirt!! I am def following you!!! xoxo MUMU

    www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment — you'll make my day! xoxo Ali